2016年12月25日 星期日

My Love~~


I love this picture.
When I opened the red envelope, took out the Christmas card, the first eyesight of mine…I love this picture.


I remember that I have told you, I always admire when I see elder people holding hands walking on the street…I hope, one day, there will be a man I love and he loves me too holding my hand, walking by my side…We will be together like that way, to support, to accompany each other until we are really, really old…until I leave this world.
I think I have found the man…
You are that one.
I am surprised and happy that you picked this card.
I love this picture.


I love your words.
I read several times your words, I am touched, even tears in my eyes.
Thank you for those words. You know that I do fear at times? I am afraid if I love you too much…I am afraid if I disappointed you one day, so you don’t love me anymore…I am afraid that life full of unknown and not sure if I have the ability and wisdom to deal with, to handle it…
But, your words encouraged me to face our future and do have faith in us.


It is Christmas today, I am so grateful. Thank God for giving me so much, for bring you to me.
I remember that first dinner we had at the restaurant “Tequila Sunrise” in 2012, we shared our wish (it’s December, close to new year)…I said, I wish I could find my Mr. Right…
I made the wish at the restaurant, that’s why I got to get back the restaurant in our anniversary, it’s like to finish a ritual, then to start a new chapter…I know, I am a little bit silly.


My love, may you be healthy, be happy.

Merry Christmas.



沒有留言:

張貼留言