2016年7月22日 星期五

It's over...





I didn’t mean to book a hotel where is so close to the hotel we have stayed years ago.
When the taxi driver pulled over his car to the side of the road and stopped at the Penta Hotel, I found this hotel I am going to stay in the next five days is located just right next to “New World Shanghai Hotel”…It is a complete coincidence.
I did think about you, think about us…but they were just like thoughts crossed my mind, not much feelings honestly. It is like to recall a memory which was long time ago, to recall a memory about an old friend…That’s all.
I guess, I already have got rid of you, step out of the shadow and sadness you have given me.
I want to tell you that I am fine, I am doing great, I am already moving on. I have my new life, and, there is a guy takes up space of my heart…

I hope you are doing well, and stay health. 
May God bless you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言